Anchorage Brewing/Jolly Pumpkin Matame Ahorita
From the brewer:
“Collaboration with my friend Ron Jeffries. Brewed with Hoonah Alaska Sea Salt. Hand made by Jeff Chelmo. Fermented with wild Alaska blueberries and local neighborhood apples. Aged for 2 years in oak tanks.
Send for the witch.
The one raised by the wolves.
Men and dogs have hunted together for millennia,
and cats have guarded the gates of Hell since forever.
If she won’t kill me,
Style: Sour Ale
Packaging: 750ml bottles and kegs
Brewer Website: http://anchoragebrewingcompany.com/
Other Beers by Anchorage Brewing Company
- Anchorage A Deal With the Devil Barleywine
- Anchorage Anadromous Black Sour
- Anchorage Bitter Monk DIPA
- Anchorage Brewing The Ghosts In Their Eyes
- Anchorage Brewing Easy Evil
- Anchorage Brewing Nelson Sauvin
- Anchorage Brewing The Nectar
- Anchorage Brewing Time Waits For No One
- Anchorage Brewing/Jolly Pumpkin Matame Ahorita
- Anchorage Darkest Hour
- Anchorage Galaxy IPA
- Anchorage Love and the Death of Damnation
- Anchorage Love Buzz Saison
- Anchorage Mosaic Saison
- Anchorage Rondy Brew
- Anchorage Tide and Its Takers Triple
- Anchorage Whiteout Wit
- Anchorage/Crooked Stave Between the Staves
- Anchorage/Jolly Pumpkin Calabaza Boreal
- Anchorage/Mikkeller Invasion IPA